Please enter a name for the new organization.
- curl -sS /console.automox.com/downloadInstaller?accesskey= | sudo bash
Manually install the Automox agent on each system you want to manage.
This is your unique user key. Keep it handy to use during the installation process.
- sudo yum install -y <filename>
- sudo apt-get install curl aptitude lsb-release
- sudo dpkg -i <filename>
The access key identifies the agent with your Automox account.
- sudo /opt/amagent/amagent --setkey
The agent will automatically start and register with the console on the next boot
Start the amagent service:
- sudo service amagent start
That’s it! Within a few minutes you will be able to manage your system’s packages in the console.